CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 1, 2007

The Tetons


I realized that I'd better get going on the rest of these blogs before I forget all the fun details of the trip! It's just so hard to find enough time all in one spot to edit the pictures and write the blog. I could split it up, but then I forget what I was thinking and lose my place, and...well, you understand. Anyway, this is for the Teton part of our trip.



(the back of the Tetons)


After spending the night in Idaho Falls we drove south along the backside of the Tetons to Jackson Hole. We stopped there for lunch and a little shopping and ate at this burger place that ended up being quite the adventure. The seating was all up at a bar and the restaraunt had a sort of 50's dinner feel. There were two cooks who thought they were hilarious and made fun of all their customers and flirted with all the girls. One of them, as part of the "show" finished off an entire glass of beer at once. The burgers were good though and huge. If you're in town I would recomend them, but bring your Tums, and get them to go!




(coming into the Jackson Hole valley)


Anyway, after stopping for fudge and taffy, we made our way up through the Tetons stopping in a few different places for pictures. The pictures, of course, cannot do the mountains justice, and I have never gotten over how you drive through Wyoming desert plains and the mountains just appear to jut up out of nowhere. They are truly breathtaking. So here are the pictures from the Tetons, I hope you like them!





P.S. I have decided to name the Sebring Ariel. It's a long story.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can even smell that lucious Wyoming air thru the pictures. dad