CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

An introduction

So, this blog has nothing to do with hiking, or photography really seeing as I didn't touch up the photos.


But, I would like to introduce you to the newest member of my family. My new 2007 Chrysler Sebring. I just got her last night, and she's beautiful. I still don't quite believe she's mine seeing as not only did I have Libby (my Neon) for 8 YEARS, but she was my first car as well. And the Sebring is just sooooo much nicer! But here she is, and I'm still looking for a name for her, so all suggestions are welcome!



Oh yeah, and I have to thank Joel for all his time, phone calls, and connections. I couldn't have done it without you!

4 comments:

Annette M. Irby said...

Wahoo, Laura!!! Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

cant wait to ride in your new car I will try not totrash it up to much ha ha Dad

Anonymous said...

And you can even park it in the compact parking space according to your pictures. What do I do with Libby's key that I have? Happy Trails to you in your new car, Love ya, Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi lola its me hehe! I like your blog!! love, jasmin