CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Seward Park...or not


August 4, 2007




This was my last day before heading out of town for vacation and I made sure to get everything done early so I could do one quick hike. I decided to do Seward Park which is in Seattle with lots of water views. I packed my lunch and headed off. When I finally got there, it was packed! I had to park on the street several blocks away. And then it dawned on me. This is Seafair weekend! Well, it would be packed, but I'd come this far... Then I got down there and the part of the park where the trails are was completely fenced off. They had closed the park because of the Blue Angels and boat races. So I took this one picture and headed back. Now, instead of hiking pictures you get to see ones from the other thing I did that weekend: go to the beach with Dana and kids (here they are Dana!):









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good job.

Mom said...

Laura,
You sure have some cute little friends. Hannah's Google's are sweet. She reall means business with them, I'm thinking. Who needs rose colored glasses when you have Googles's. Mom