CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 20, 2007

Point Defiance


This was a really fun hike. The weather was beautiful this day and I trekked my way around the park. There are a lot of people everywhere, but it's not too hard to find a spot by yourself. I started at the reconstructed fort on the West side and walked across to the East side. (I only got lost once, but there are so many intersecting paths!) Then, once I got to the water, I decided to take the slightly longer smaller paths. I was hoping to get better water views, but mostly it was just trees. I continued my way around greeting all the other hikers and eventually got back around to the west side. It was here that I ended up taking a break on a fallen log and finally hearing God's voice on some issues. Has God ever said something funny to you? Ok, I know this may sound really strange, but here goes. At the end of my conversation with God, He told me, "Don't do anything I wouldn't do," and it struck me so funny! (Ok, if I am totaly crazy, I'm sorry, but if something like that has happened to you PLEASE SHARE!)


Anyway, at the end of that, I finished out the hike and felt better than I had in months. I could tell I had finally hit a breakthrough because worship that next Sunday was completley different for me. I don't know if I was the only one who noticed the change, but I am so glad it happened! So I know this one is a little different than the rest, but it is late, and I'm trying to catch up. Sorry!
P.S. On my way out of the park, these two deer ran into the road and started fighting right in front of my car! Of course, by the time I got my camera out, they were already running off.

0 comments: